Training & conferences….
you’ll never forget!!
PO Box 5723, Wellesley Street,
Our newsletter is loved because we pack it with case law, quizzes & tips - but not too much.
To get a copy each month:
Certificate in HR Operations
A mix of workshops, online learning and coaching - you can register and start your programme at any point during the year!
Essential Employment Law Training
Our one day workshop covers:
● The Employment Relations Act ● The Holidays Act
● The Parental Leave Act ● The Human Rights Act
● The Privacy Act ● Eight of the smaller Acts
● Discipilnary procedures and restructuring
It’s also the most fun you’ll have learning employment law!
HR Business Partner Certificate
This Certificate is open to register in January or July each year and involves online modules, workshops and coaching.
Certificate in Management
Based on the Management Bites book this 12 - 18 month Certificate covers all areas of people management.
Advanced HR Webinars
On demand webinars covering Settlements, HR Planning, Learning Strategy and Complex ER Issues.
For more click here.
Thursday 15 and Friday 16 February 2018
Attending Mediation One Day Workshop
How can you prepare for Mediation without actually attending? By coming to our one day workshop on ‘Attending Mediation’ of course!
Covering both the legislation and processes around personal grievances, but also how to prepare and attend mediation - this day will have you fully prepared.
Refresh HR Webinars
These are on demand so you can watch whenever you want, and cover different lots of areas of operational HR.
● Using Social Media ● Super Recruitment
● Talent Management and Succession
● Remuneration & Reward ● Building a Brilliant Culture
● Clever Communications ● Being an HR Consultant
● Managing Medical Incapacity ● Writing HR Policies
● Disciplinary procedures and restructuring
For more information click here.
Running Investigations One Day Workshop
Do you know how to make sure you don’t miss anything when running an investigation and find out what really happened?
Our one day workshop covers legislative requirements, the process to work through and tools and techniques to use to make sure you find out what really happened.